OBJECTIVES: Minimize metabolic stress, support detoxification, and enhance overall health.
- Eat whole foods, as provided by nature; vegetables are especially beneficial.
- Eat raw foods with every meal. The best raw foods are salads.
- Eat small meals, but eat as often as you are hungry. Many people overeat at one particular meal and overload heir digestion; the same amount of food eaten in smaller quantities, several times per day, would not impose a burden.
- Best between-meal-snacks — vegetables. Best desserts — fruits.
- To improve a poor appetite, normalize excessive appetite or lose weight, eliminate sugar and starches.
- Avoid combining sugars and proteins. Desserts, fruits, etc are best eaten several hours after a meal or between meals.
- Drink lots of pure water (free of chlorine and fluorides) - ½ your body weight in ounces every day, example:
150 pounds ÷ 2 = 75 ounces of water, which is about 2 quarts (32 ounces per quart).
- The less sugar and refined carbohydrates you eat, the healthier you will become.
IMPORTANT! ELIMINATE FOODS THAT CONTAIN:
- Hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated fats
- Artificial sweeteners
- High fructose corn syrup